PUPPY LOVE PACKAGE
February 1 - March 31: Cypress Inn kicks off Valentine's month by rolling out the red carpet for you and your dog! Tricks for an Upgrade, High Tea with Toto, Yappy Hour & DDAF Donation Round Out the Stay ...
Ahead of the curve, Cypress Inn was one of California’s first hotel properties to welcome pets in the mid-1980s and has since seen everything from parrots to pot bellied pigs check in for an adventure by the sea. Standard operating procedure includes concierges carrying grain-free all-natural dog treats and all of the Inn’s 44 crisp, contemporary guestrooms appointed with dog bowls, plush dog beds and in-room fireplaces.
- Deluxe Accommodations/Daily Breakfast for Two
- Tricks for a Guestroom Upgrade/Available Upon Arrival, Based on Availability
- Tea with Toto/Available Friday and Saturdays only, Reservations Required
- Complimentary logoed Cypress Inn Collar Tag
- Complimentary Muttini & Treat Turndown Service
Starting at $225.00/double, midweek; $265.00/double, weekends.
Two night minimum, based on availability.
Does not include taxes; blackout periods apply.
No resort fee.